Campus : Southampton
Start dates: September, Janunary.
Our industry links have provided past students with access to some of the UK’s most inspiring business leaders, including guest lectures from the stars of TV’s Dragon’s Den. Students have also worked as consultants on live client briefs, pitching ideas for top brand including Mercedes-Benz and Ahmad Tea.
Selected students are able to pursue additional qualifications during their studies. These include the PRINCE2 project management qualification, as well as industry approved qualifications from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Communication Advertising Marketing Foundation (CAM). These qualifications can give jobseekers a real advantage, demonstrating to employers that the candidate is educated to a standard put in place by the industry itself.
Here is some of the varied range of modules currently on offer:
- Personal and Professional Development 1
- Marketing Principles and Customer Communications
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Data and Analytics and IT Skills
- Global Organisations and Resource Management
- Business Economics
- Research and Analysis in Business
- Operations Management
- Global Business Environment
- Three-month work-based placement
- One-year study abroad
- Consultancy Preparation
- Entrepreneurship and Business
- Digital Marketing Planning
- Financial Analysis in Business
- Accounting Skills
- Managing People
- Law in Business
- Managing Marketing in Business
- Final Major Business Project
- Strategic Management
- Project Management in Business
- Advanced Personal Professional Development
- Business Finance Management
- Capital Market Trading
- The International Financial System
- Cross Cultural Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Marketing
- Business Start-up
Level 3 or equivalent qualifications are desirable. European and other International qualifications are accepted.
Offers are not solely based on academic results: Your skills, achievements and life experience are also taken into consideration. If you do not have any previous qualifications please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with your application.
This Undergraduate course qualifies for funding from the Student Finance England You would normally apply for this funding at the time of your application and this will cover the cost of your tuition fees and in addition to this you may also be eligible for maintenance loan and other grants. For more information visit Financial Support