- Be given opportunities to develop transferable personal attributes and entrepreneurial and innovation skills; qualities that are vital to career success.
- Be able to evaluate evidence, arguments and assumptions, reach sound judgements and communicate effectively in complex business settings.
- Gain a sound understanding of the basic concepts theories and techniques of business management and their application.
- Cultivate a range of personal and interpersonal skills appropriate to a career in business including communication, leadership, teamwork, negotiation, presentation and self-awareness.
- Develop competency in fundamental aspects of business management, including the definition, analysis and evaluation of business-related problems, and the ability to generate and implement appropriate solutions and to make decisions.
- Management Skills
- Introduction to Management
- Business and the Economy
- Business Law
- Business Accounting
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Introduction to Personal Finance
- Graduate Employability Skills
- Operations Management
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Managing People
- Behavioural Science
- Management of Change
- Enterprise Development
- Business Strategy
- Issues in Corporate Governance
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
An appropriante level 3 or equivalent qualification from abroad. Applications from mature students are considered.
This Undergraduate course qualifies for funding from the Student Finance England You would normally apply for this funding at the time of your application and this will cover the cost of your tuition fees and in addition to this you may also be eligible for maintenance loan and other grants. For more information visit Financial Support