Campus : London
Tuition fee : £8,000 (UK/EU) £13,500 (International)
Duration: 1 year
Start dates: January, May, September
Working in a large, modern, international organisation, a medium sized company or even a small start-up firm requires a range of business capabilities. The most valuable employees are those who combine an understanding of the various parts of a business with the skills of being a quick learner and team player with leadership potential. The MSc Business with Financial Management programme will give students the general business knowledge and understanding as well as the personal skills needed for a wide variety of roles.
This programme is run as part of our Newcastle Business School, part of an elite group of business schools holding the double AACSB accreditation. This puts us in the top 1% of business schools worldwide and demonstrates the high standard of teaching we provide.
- Build your knowledge of finance and the impact this can have on business management
- Specialise in financial management in your second semester
- Developed for non-business graduates
- Newcastle Business School is one of only 1% of the world’s business schools to hold the prestigious double AACSB accreditation
- Also available as MSc Business with Financial Management with Advanced Practice
Module Breakdown (All modules are core)
All modules are core.
- LD0472 – Developing Global Management Competencies I (20 credits)
- LD0474 – Strategic Management for Competitive Advantage (40 credits)
- LD0422 – Dissertation Preparation and Research Methods (0 credits)
- LD0475 – Academic and Professional Development (0 credits)
- LD0473 – Developing Global Management Competencies II (20 credits)
- LD0492 – International Financial Markets and Institutions (20 credits)
- LD0491 – Corporate Financial Management (20 credits)
- LD0422 – The Newcastle Business School Masters Dissertation (60 credits