Campus : London & Birmingham
UK/ EU Tuition fee £5150
Start dates: January, September, May
The MSc International Business is a one year degree which aims to allow students to acquire mastery of both the macro and micro contexts of international business. It is designed to enable students to build, develop, and integrate international business theory, and develop the skills to then apply this in terms of international business practice.
The Masters dissertation provides the opportunity to conceive, design and satisfactorily implement a substantial research project within the broad subject area of international business.
The course attracts a variety of students with different educational needs:
- Business studies graduates wishing to pursue career in international business.
- Mature students wishing to improve career options and develop expertise.
- Business practitioners wishing to acquire the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to enable them to compete in a rapidly developing and constantly evolving global business environment.
- Introduction to International Business
- International Finance
- International HRM
- E Business
- Business Research Methods
- International New ventures and Born Global Firms
- Global Policy
- International Business Simulation
Applicants must hold at least a second class honors degree or equivalent or demonstrate their ability to undertake the course through the accreditation of prior experiential learning.