Campus : London & Birmingham
UK/ EU Tuition fee : £8,000 (1 year)
Up to £2000 Bursary Available
Start dates: January & September
From advertising and the internet, to digital technologies, mass communication constitutes a key part of twenty-first century industry, both nationally and globally. By studying the MSc Mass Communication Management programme, you will gain an understanding of the principles of creative media industries and the major social and cultural forces that affect them in the contemporary world.
The course attracts a variety of students with different educational needs and includes the following ;
- Equipping individuals with the latest knowledge and skills required by the creative and media sectors
- Preparing individuals for a vast range of careers within business management and media industries
Module Breakdown (All modules are core)
- Marketing Strategy (10 credits)
- Relationship Marketing in a Global Context (20 credits)
- Media Research Methods (30 credits)
- Media Postgraduate Dissertation (60 credits)
- Advertising and Promotional Culture (30 credits)
- Working in Mass Communication Industries (30 credits)
Minimum of a 2:2 (second class) honours degree from a UK university or its equivalent. Professional qualifications may also be accepted.