Refer a friend Scheme
When you help a friend or family member enroll on a degree course with Career Resources through our Refer a Friend scheme, you will receive a £200 referral fee per successfully enrolled referral.
- Email your friend’s Name, Phone Number, Email Address and the name of the City they live in to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the prospective student enquires or applies for a course with Career Resources.
- Our team will contact your friend and help them apply for their chosen course.
- You will be eligible for the £200 referral fee once your friend has:
- successfully enrolled on to their programme, and
- paid first installment of their course fee (through student finance or self-funded)
Terms and Conditions
Prospective Students must:
- Not have previously enquired or applied for a course through Career Resources
- Not be using an agent to assist with their application
The Terms and conditions of the scheme
- To be eligible to refer someone you need to have either made an enquiry or submitted an application to us in the past, or be currently enrolled on a course through Career Resources.
- The Refer a Friend scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The scheme is not open to employees, agents, or contractors of Career Resources
- Prospective student must Enrol on a programme through Career Resources within 12 months of initial referral.
- The referral fee must be claimed within a maximum of 6 months of the enrolment date.
- The Referrer shall be entitled to a one off referral payment worth £200 for each Student enrolled on a programme where all clauses are satisfied.
- Career Resources ltd reserves the right to withhold the referral payment if any of the above clauses have not been met.
- Career Resources reserves the right to change the format of the scheme, amend these terms and conditions or withdraw the scheme at any time. Notice of any changes will be on the Career Resources website.