Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- Career Resources does not provide advice; Career Resources strictly provides information only. You are recommended to check information as Career Resources does not take responsibility of any decisions made by an applicant when applying for a course.
- Finance is provided by the Student Finance company; verification for eligibility of finance is made by the Student Finance Company and not Career Resources. You will apply directly with student Finance England. You are advised to check the Student Finance England website for further information; http://www.slc.co.uk.
- Your eligibility for a course is made following an assessment of your documents and qualifications and the decision to accept your application is made by the respective University. Career Resources does not guarantee an applicant a place on a course.
- For those students who are required to apply through UCAS an application fee will be required as stipulated by UCAS; this fee is payable directly to UCAS.
By contacting and using our services you agree to our terms and conditions
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Career Resources Ltd .
Career Resources Limited has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Career Resources Limited shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using the service.
Free Tablet Offer Terms
In order to qualify for the free tablet offer you must meet the following requirements:
1) Apply between 12th August 2016 – 15th of January 2017; any applications before or after these dates will not be considered
2) You must quote “free tablet offer” at the time of application
3) You must successfully enrol on a degree level course
4) You must receive your first payment from Student Finance England
5) No cash alternatives will be offered
6) You agree to accept the tablet offered by the company; (brand and specification may vary dependent on stock availability)
7) The company reserves the right to change the T&C’s and / or withdraw the offer without prior notice.
Friends and Family Referral Shopping Voucher Terms
This incentive is applicable from 1st December 2016
You must be an existing student with Career Resources in order to qualify for the £200 referral fee
You must email the students contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE THEY APPLY. If student has already applied and details are emailed after, unfortunately you will not qualify for referral.
The £200 referral fee can be issued in the form of cash or a gift card, dependant on the decision of management
You need to expressly state you are referring this student in relation to this offer at the time of your contact
The referred student should have signed up and enrolled at University with Career Resources and have received their 1st payment from Student Finance
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer by Career Resources such as the Free Tablet offer.
The company reserves the right to change the T&C’s and / or withdraw the offer without prior notice.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.